Founded in 1979, Science and Technology Corporation (STC) has been delivering an extensive range of award-winning advanced scientific, engineering, and technical support services to U.S. Government and Industry customers. Our proven expertise and experience span research, development, test, and evaluation in areas including aerospace engineering, earth and atmospheric sciences, chemical and biological defense, military systems and technology, and electronic assembly and hardware fabrication.
Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
Earth and Atmospheric SciencesWith its roots in sensors and aerosol retrieval, STC provides advanced scientific and engineering services such as algorithm development, modeling and simulation, satellite and LiDAR data processing, and sensor development to customers including NASA, NOAA, DoD, and FAA.
Military Systems and Technology
Chemical & Biological Defense
Electronic Assembly & Hardware Fabrication
Since its founding, STC has been providing support services and innovative solutions to U.S. Government, Industry, and International organizations. Over the years, STC has also developed strong, thoughtful strategic and opportunity-specific relationships with a variety of industry, academic, and non-profit institutions.
- STC wins NOAA EPIC with Raytheon
- STC wins NOAA RF Spectrum Contract
- STC wins SETSS with FedWriters
- STC wins subcontract for Development of Prototype Weather Sensor for the DoD (Read More)
- STC awarded multiple subcontracts to support NOAA NextGen Satellite Systems (Read More)
- STC was awarded an OASIS Small Business Pool 4 (NAICS code 541715) contract
- STC is awarded 2021 Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year by NASA.
- STC employee Kimberly Bestul was awarded NASA Center Innovation Funds for her proposed idea for development of an advanced instrumentation suite, SonicSonde.
- Mr. Geoffrey Ament was awarded NASA Ames Contractor of the Year award earlier this year. Mr. Ament worked on the STC NASA AEMMS Contract.
- STC employees on various projects won Silver Achievement Medal, Exceptional Technology Achievement Medal and Exceptional Service Medal at NASA Langley Research Center.