Founded in 1979, Science and Technology Corporation (STC) has been delivering an extensive range of award-winning advanced scientific, engineering, and technical support services to U.S. Government and Industry customers. Our proven expertise and experience span the areas of Aerospace Engineering, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Defense Range and Test, Defense Chemical and Biological Research, Electronic/Metal/Composite and Hardware Assembly and Fabrication, and Naval Architecture. We complement our support service offerings with a commitment to innovation and cutting-edge research work that brings unique and added value to our customers. A noteworthy example of that commitment is our successful joint development and launch into orbit of a nanosatellite in 2013.
With about 320 employees, we are currently performing on 40+ contracts across a multitude of
US Government agencies, industry, and international organizations. Our ISO 9001:2015 and CMMI Level 2 certifications serve as a testimony to our top-down commitment to quality.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- Remote Sensing
- DoD Range Support
- Test and Evaluation
- Chemical and Biological Detection, Protection and Demilitarization
- Lab Operations
- Information Technology
- Scientific Data Management & Visualization
- Metal/Composite Fabrication
- Electronic Assemblies
- Program Management
- Administrative Services
- Education and Training Services
- Book, Report, and Graphics Publication
- STC employee Kimberly Bestul was awarded NASA Center Innovation Funds for her proposed idea for development of an advanced instrumentation suite, SonicSonde.
- Mr. Geoffrey Ament was awarded NASA Ames Contractor of the Year award earlier this year. Mr. Ament worked on the STC NASA AEMMS Contract.