Provided below are some of Science and Technology Corporation (STC) active contract vehicles.
Science and Engineering Group
- Aeronautics and Exploration Mission Modeling and Simulation (AEMMS)
- AFRC Engineering Technical Support Services (ETSS)
- Electronics, Mechanical, Composite, Hardware Fabrication Support Services (MCHFSS)
- Technology, Engineering, and Aerospace Mission Support (TEAMS3)
- Omnibus Multidiscipline Engineering Services II (OMES-II)
- Ground Systems and Mission Operations 2 (GSMO-2)
- Various Science and Weather Research Grants across NASA
- ProTech IDIQ (Weather, Satellite, and Oceans)
- NOAA Boulder Ancillary, Engineering, and Scientific Program Support
- U.S. Air Force EO/IR Weather System (EWS)
- Responsive Strategic Sourcing for Services (RS3) IDIQ
- Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Other Transaction Agreement (OTA) Consortium
- Joint Enterprise-Research, Development, Acquisition and Production/Procurement (JE-RDAP) IDIQ
- U.S. Army Combat Capabilities Development Command (CCDC) Chemical Biological Center (CBC), Research & Technology Directorate Support IDIQ
- U.S. Army Evaluation Center (AEC) Support Services IDIQ
- AEC Survivability Evaluation Directorate (SVED)
- Aberdeen Test Center (ATC) Machining, Welding, Painting and Fabrication Services
- Yuma Proving Ground Mission Test Support Services
- West Desert Test Center Data Collection and Reporting Services.
STC offers US Federal and State government agencies our full range of support services via our GSA Federal Supply Schedules.
GSA Professional Services
- Strategic Planning for Technology Programs
- Concept Development and Requirements Analysis
- System Design and Integration
- Test and Evaluation
- Integrated Logistics Support
- Acquisition and Life Cycle Support
IT Professional Services
- IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
- Systems Development
- Systems Analysis
- Automated Information Systems Design and Integration
- Data Conversion Services
- Computer-Aided Design/Manufacturing
- Network Management
One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) Pool 4 IDIQ
STC is an OASIS Pool 4 Small Business awardee. OASIS spans many areas of expertise, mission space, and multiple professional service disciplines; it allows flexibility for all contract types and ancillary support components such as Other Direct Costs (ODC) at the task order level.
Please visit our OASIS webpage here.